Our Patent Paralegal Services are specially designed to support patent agents and patent attorneys at law firms or corporations.
Patent Paralegal Services: We are committed to provide cost-effective professional legal assistance and paralegal services to patent and IP attorneys worldwide. As trained professionals we play an important role in the patent and trademark process – from managing the specialist IP administration, to preparing documentation and helping you in docketing. We support you end-to-end in filing and maintaining patents. Whether you need quick research, documentation, help on a specific project or support with on-going assistance, we are well prepared to assist and add value to your legal team.
We have a team of highly experienced professionals, equipped with state-of-the-art tools trained to support you throughout the entire prosecution process. We follow flexibility to accomodate the best of our client’s needs, through our automation and manual techniques. We provide paralegal support services for utility patent, design, plant, provisional applications, continuation/divisional/CIP Filings, formal document preparation, assignment recordation, petitions, continued examination requests, amendments, reissue/re-exam applications, Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications, PCT US National Phase applications, status inquiries, and terminal disclaimers.
We provide paralegal services, such as Docketing for multiple countries, proof reading, end-to-end IDS management, document procurement, data verification and patent application preparation and filing.
Individual Patent Paralegal Services:
- Matter opening in docketing software
- Application preparation and filing (either directly at USPTO or with the assistance of network of agent)
- Docketing at each step (TAT for critical document where deadline is attached is less than 24 hours and for non-critical document is 36 hours)
- IDS audit and preparation
- Office Action Shell Response
- Notice of Allowance Review
- Filing Forms preparation
- Issue Fee Preparation and filed
- Client management and reminder system
- Communication with agents
- Patent Proofreading
- Patent Term Adjustment
- Trademark application preparation and filing
- Trademark OA response preparation, SOU, EOT filed
- Annuity fee calculation and payment